When I started my blog, one of my goals was to have my readers really get to know me. Since my blog is new with only a few posts so far, you guys don’t know too much about me yet! What better way to give you guys some extra insight about me than doing the get to know me tag? 🙂
- What’s your full name? Amanda Lee Burnett
- What does your name mean? Amanda means “worthy of love”
- Were you named after anyone? I was actually named after the song “Amanda” by Boston! My mom heard the song when she was a teen and just knew she was going to name her future daughter Amanda.
- When’s your birthday? May 12, 1997 (21 years old)
- What’s your zodiac sign? Taurus
- How many siblings do you have? 6 sisters and I’m the youngest!
- What is your biggest accomplishment? I have many accomplishments that I’m proud of but I believe moving out into my own apartment is my biggest accomplishment. Being disabled, I grew up really wanting to prove that I could be as independent as possible and I did it. 🙂
- Which of your parents are you closest to? My mom. My dad hasn’t really been a part of my life up until recently.
- What were your parent’s going to name you if you were the opposite gender? Charlie, after my dad. In fact, my dad tried to convince my mom to name me Charlie for the longest time when they found out they were having me.
- What is your favorite color? Purple
- What is your favorite physical feature? My hair. I have a post about my hair journey if you haven’t read it yet. 🙂
- Do you have any tattoos? How many? I have 1 tattoo that says Believe! I’ll do a post about the meaning behind it soon.
- Are you a good cook? I’m not a chef but I can make a pretty good home cooked meal.
- Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage it head on? I tend to avoid conflict at all costs. It gives me anxiety.
- What’s your favorite snack? A bowl of air-popped popcorn drizzled with coconut oil and sea salt!
- What’s the first thing you do when you open your eyes in the morning? I take my phone off of the charger and go through my notifications.
- What was the last movie you watched? To All The Boys I Loved Before. I loved it… and Noah Centineo.
- What position do you sleep in? All of the positions. I’m all over the place!
- What drains your energy? Negativity.
- What did you do for your last birthday? I turned 21 this year so I went to the casino with my family and had my first legal drink at the bar!
- Are you a hoarder? Quite the opposite. I hate clutter!
- What makes you proud of your mother? She raised her daughters as a single parent, is a breast cancer survivor, and has overcome addiction. She is the definition of strong.
- What’re your favorite characteristics about yourself? I’m a very positive and easy going person.
- Are you a morning person or a night person? I’m more of a morning person. Waking up, getting a cup of coffee, and planning my day is something that I look forward to.
- What’s something most people don’t know about you? I’m deaf in my left ear!
Now you guys know 25 new things about me! If you have any questions that come to mind that you’d like to ask me, don’t hesitate to leave a comment! 🙂
Thank you so much for reading.